Monday, May 28, 2012

Willow Pond Review


I've always loved the prohibition era, so I found this book interesting due to the detail it provided about what I find as a fascinating period of time. The book frustrated me in some ways though because the characters seemed to be quite conflicted internally and therefore were having trouble managing their lives and emotions.
I loved that the power of family shone through in this book as it's something I personally have deemed quite important. And not to give the ending away, but as the saying goes, "All's Well that Ends Well."

Carol Tibaldi was born and raised in Bayside, New York and attended Queens College of the City University of New York. She loves to travel and has lived in London and Los Angeles. For twenty five years she worked as a newspaper reporter and covered the crime beat. She is a history buff and loves to research different time periods having a special affinity of the prohibition era and the Civil War. Willow Pond is her first novel and she is hard at work on the sequel.

Connect with Carol!

Amazon paperback: http://amzn.to/KOfH3w
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/H595Aj



1 comment: