Monday, September 10, 2012

Free Gift With Purchase Book Review


What a great little book. And I only call it little because I was able to race through it in a few hours this past Saturday night. Perhaps it's actually not so little but really just that amazing that I couldn't put it down and read my heart out. 
I loved everything about this book. The characters seemed utterly approachable and normal. They had issues and worries like everyone else (or maybe even more) and there was a lot of witty repartee that I truly enjoyed.
I'd definitely recommend this book and the loveable characters to everyone and I'm definitely going to be checking out Jackie's other books asap.


Jackie Pilossoph is also the author of Jackpot! and Hook, Line and Sink Him. She is a freelance corporate and newspaper reporter, and columnist for the Pioneer Press. Pilossoph holds a masters degree in communication from Boston University, and is currently working on her fourth novel.

Connect with Jackie!


my website and blog: www.jackiepilossoph.net


twitter: @pilossophsbooks

Buy the book!







1 comment: