Monday, January 21, 2013

I Kill Me Review

I absolutely loved this book - it was just so fabulously nhttp://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4730308099495822580#editor/target=post;postID=7281759521419514925eurotic. The main character was so worried all the time about everything but was especially a hypochondriac which was hilarious though I am sure in reality would be an awful way to be.
The author had a great way of writing that just drew me in and was highly entertaining. It took a difficult situation or personality trait and made it a very funny experience. I really would recommend this book as a great distraction and highly amusing.


Tracy H. Tucker is first and foremost the mother of three of the best people on Earth. She has a Master's in Literacy from the University of Maine and has inspired the youth of America for seventeen years. She's an avid animal lover and would like to publicly thank her husband for putting up with the pet hair, the dogs in the bed, the things the cats hack up and the repeated requests for goats. It's a wonderful life.

Connect with Tracy!






Buy the Book!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you enjoyed my book! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete