Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Zoey and the Moment of Zen Review

As with her first book, Cat Lavoie wrote a book that was so enjoyable it practically read itself. I just love her turn of phrase and the characters she writes are brought to life through her amazing descriptions. I loved the story though I questioned Zoey's sanity at certain points but I think that was probably entirely the point. I only have one objection or perhaps complaint; the book kept me up late because I couldn't put it down! (And I swear I am not biased because she lives in my city!)


Cat Lavoie lives in Montreal, Canada with her tempestuous cat, Abbie. Her debut novel, Breaking the Rules, was published in August 2012 by Marching Ink. If Cat isn't reading or writing, she's most likely watching too much TV or daydreaming about her next trip to London.


To find out more about Cat and her books, please visitwww.CatLavoie.com

Connect with Cat!

Buy the Book!



1 comment: